- 1/2 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef, or Ground Turkey
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 dash of Salt
- 1 dash of Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of Cumin
- 1/2 lb. of Shell Pasta
- 1 Jar of Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- In a skillet, drizzle the oil over a medium temperature. Once the oil is heated, add in your diced onion and minced garlic.
- Once you can smell the aroma of the vegetables, add the ground beef.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a large pot for the pasta. Once the water has boiled, pour in the uncooked pasta for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Once the beef is fully browned, pour in your preferred tomato sauce.
- In a large dish, mix in the drained pasta and sauce, sprinkle about 2 handfuls of cheese to the mixture. Generously add the rest of the cheddar cheese at the top.
- Bake in the oven at 325 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Enjoy!